Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best driving road the you've actually driven:

Yesterday the first snow caught from my FiST...[cheerleader]

All of the back twisty roads where I used to live in Western Massachusetts. And also in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts- all hilly and twisty roads. This was a long time ago and I obviously did not have the FIST but had a GTI and Civic SI and drove them pretty hard on those twisty roads, and it was always a blast.

Live here in Reno, NV and traveled to the ocean for the first time. Taking highway 20 was the most beautiful sight seeing and best twisty turns any FiST owners would love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

7000 Post Club
All of the back twisty roads where I used to live in Western Massachusetts. And also in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts- all hilly and twisty roads. This was a long time ago and I obviously did not have the FIST but had a GTI and Civic SI and drove them pretty hard on those twisty roads, and it was always a blast.
Yes, the roads around Great Barrington, and even west of there, into NY on RT. 22, north of RT. 23, in Hillsdale, are nice and 'serpentine'. [thumb]