Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BFG G-Force’s?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
@Capri to ST No worries! I was looking at those Yokohamas too.
@thecman02 is your V a wagon? Those are some damn good looking cars in all 3 body styles, but the wagon really does something for me!
Yes, agreed, as there is something beautifully dissonant about a luxury wagon with a manual 6- speed connected to a 400-550 HP V-8! [twothumb][driving]

kevinatfms

BFG Sport Comp 2's were one of my favorite tires of all time. They have upgraded the compound a few times over the years and in 2017 i think they changed the carcass a bit to make it slightly stiffer than before.

They also introduced the Sport Comp 2 A/S version which has better siping for wet weather conditions/snow. I actually ran a set on a Mustang in the snow and the grip was very surprising. Very confidence inspiring in bad conditions.

The Continental range are also a huge hit of a tire. Both in DWS and Sport flavors. The DWS is closer to the BFG SC2 A/S while the Conti Sport 2's are closer to the Sport Comp 2's(say that 5 times fast).