Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein B14 (PSS) vs Bilstein B14: Anyone know the specific differences?

Fusion Works

Just because they can't suggest revalving doesn't mean I won't. I have a set here that will probably get revalved soonish if the owner wants to step up from the Eibachs (which are junk. He already had a rear one puke its guts out)

My Bilstein fronts are an inverted damper design using a revalved Bilstein insert.
4E8071E9-9F66-4284-8D34-BDA04B9B57B7.jpg

Just bought some more tubing to build another set. Think I am gonna do a track set and a street set of dampers. This allows me a lot less work to setup for a track weekend vs daily driving.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You guys lead such complicated lives! I've had my H & R street performance coilovers on my car since Jan 2016 which lowered the car substantially on stock wheels and tyres and I've had NO problems with them EVER! No rubbing regardless of road surfaces and no leaning in corners. Loves me the simple life!