Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Black OEM wheels FREE! Pickup only

Trader history for Speed90 (3)

These came off my car at 9,000 miles. I hit a unmarked construction area and bent three of them. One has a pretty big, but gradual dent. The other two have very minor dents. The fourth wheel is fine. I sold my FiST so these are getting cleaned out of my house. You can have them for the low price of FREE! You will have to pick them up. I will not ship. I will not meet you somewhere half way. I live in South West Michigan. The three pictures of the dents are from a year and a half ago when the incident happened while on vacation. I drove home 650 miles on the wheels with new tires without any air loss, but the vibration was very noticeable.

Attachments

This is why I had 205r50-16's on my car within a week of purchase. Roads in Michigan SUCK. Always have and always will because the Feds don't have any qualms about matching highway funds for the ONLY state that allows 180,000 lbs semis ruining the roads.

OP
Speed90
Thread Starter #8
This is why I had 205r50-16's on my car within a week of purchase. Roads in Michigan SUCK. Always have and always will because the Feds don't have any qualms about matching highway funds for the ONLY state that allows 180,000 lbs semis ruining the roads.
The funny thing is, they were damaged while driving through Ohio

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Sorry bud had a last min change of travel plans and didn't think about it. I'm in Grand Rapids typically once a month for work and will see if you've still got em when I head there later in the month