Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Plate Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
All right everyone, the code is up and ready to be used!

Feel free to purchase your shifter plate here: http://www.boombaracing.com/drivetrain-11/

Use the code: " PLATEGB10 " at checkout to get the group buy price!

Since a lot of members have already asked, if you want to add bushings to your order to save on shipping, you can go ahead and do so! They really improve the feel of the shifter!

We will be marking the names of those who have paid in GREEN

If you have any questions, let us know!

Due to the nature of a group buy, we will not be shipping until we have the first 10 members paid for!

We are excited to announce a group buy for our Short Shift Plate for the 2014+ Fiesta ST!

This extremely durable and high quality adapter installs easily to the existing input bracket on top of your Fiesta ST transmission. No OEM parts need to be removed or modified during the installation process. Once installed, the adapter plate reduces shifter throws by 20%. CNC machined out of billet steel and weighing in at 16oz, the increased weight aids in shifting momentum and positive engagement, improving the overall feel of your shifting experience.

The adapter bracket is designed and manufactured in Boomba's own facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware are included. All adapter plates and hardware are zinc plated for durability and excellent appearance. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast alike!

Price distribution is as follows:
If there are 10+ participants there will be a 10% discount
If there are 25+ participants there will be a 20% discount

Group buy price will be $76.50 plus shipping for ten buyers
Group buy price will be $68.00 plus shipping for twenty buyers

We will be using a special coupon code to allow users to purchase.

10% off

1. gabe
2. Etyrnus [FiestaST.org]
3. lunged
4. glen
5. derfernerf
6. cmfhsu
7. caliboy15
8. HaveBlue83
9. timboslice
10. LT Berzerker

20% off

11. RaceRedST

[video=youtube;194vuftHHgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=194vuftHHgA[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I want in. How do I sign up for this group buy?
By posting your name here! We'll add you to the list, and when we are ready to begin collecting payment, we will say so here.

Damn! Like two weeks after I ordered and installed this, the bushings and BOV. :(
LOL same here. I'm pretty sure I bought this two weeks ago. I highly encourage everyone to get in on this! It's definitely worth the money. [thumb]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
We've got you added!

Damn! Like two weeks after I ordered and installed this, the bushings and BOV. :(
Just think, you've already got your stuff and these people have to wait!

LOL same here. I'm pretty sure I bought this two weeks ago. I highly encourage everyone to get in on this! It's definitely worth the money. [thumb]
[like]

You've been added to the list!

Name added to the list!

Yes, please. Sign me up!
Your name has been added!