Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Plate Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
So if I want to buy the ultimate shifter package I can't use the promo code?? It needs to be separate?
The ultimate shift package does not qualify for the promo code as it is already heavily discounted on its own.

Strongly considering this along with the bushings as I am not satisfied with the feel of the stock shifter. Question for you Boomba: Do you guys do pickup for us local guys? I'd just assume save on shipping something a couple of zip codes over and grab it from you on my way home from work...

Thanks,
William

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
Strongly considering this along with the bushings as I am not satisfied with the feel of the stock shifter. Question for you Boomba: Do you guys do pickup for us local guys? I'd just assume save on shipping something a couple of zip codes over and grab it from you on my way home from work...

Thanks,
William
We definitely do local pick-up! We are open till 5:30 Mon-Thru and till 3:30 on Friday!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Payments have been coming in! Only a few more to go before we can begin shipping!

LT Berzerker

Being the team player I am, I'll take your spot [emoji1]

Edit - PAID
Again thanks! And to boomba considering the lack of green names and last minute changes.

And just wondering when everything shipped, (probly just hasnt hit the system yet) just checking as my tracking number gives an error "could not be found" :)