Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Plate Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Here is the part I broke. Anyone know what it is? Boomba? I've been in touch with a local Ford Dealer to try and determine what this part is, but haven't had any luck yet.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Looks like the Vent cap off the transmission I had to watch out for it when I did my LSD and other updates on the shifter.\
nope I was wrong it looks to be the vent cap on the sifter gear slelector based on these pics of mine I think
hope these help

Attachments

Thank you so much, everyone!

I should have checked my biorhythms before attempting this... I broke some other things today, too and sure enough, my physical rhythm is rock bottom. Lol

Got that part today, popped it in and finished putting everything back in place.
The shifter plate and bushings make a pretty drastic improvement!

gabe

our weather is absolute crap. I cannot wait to get it in. good to hear you feel it.
You can say that again. And I'm still some how able to continue rolling with my Oem summer tires. Lol. Definitely buying snow tires for next year and years to come.

Finally received mine yesterday due to being lost in the USPS black hole(no fault of Boomba's). Installed it this morning and just got back from a test spin...Love it! It was supposed to be my first mod. Glad I waited. Thanks Boomba for a great product at a great price!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
Finally received mine yesterday due to being lost in the USPS black hole(no fault of Boomba's). Installed it this morning and just got back from a test spin...Love it! It was supposed to be my first mod. Glad I waited. Thanks Boomba for a great product at a great price!
Glad you finally got yours! It went for a trip all over the country...no idea why.

LT Berzerker

That sucks, but you'll love the feel after install.... Amazeballs!

Installed mine today. At first I didn't notice much, but then I noticed I was trying to move the shifter past the stops out of habit. Easy install. Thanks Boomba!