Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy !

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Does this come with any limiters to prevent the spoiler from hitting the antenna?

With similar kits for the Subarus they offer something like this to limit how far the hatch opens.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Does this come with any limiters to prevent the spoiler from hitting the antenna?

With similar kits for the Subarus they offer something like this to limit how far the hatch opens.
Our kit comes with a rubber cap that goes on the OEM antenna after it has been snipped by around a half an inch. This does not affect radio signal.

We should have pictures of that up by later this afternoon.

Alternatively a shorty antenna can be used.

Our kit comes with a rubber cap that goes on the OEM antenna after it has been snipped by around a half an inch. This does not affect radio signal.

We should have pictures of that up by later this afternoon.

Alternatively a shorty antenna can be used.
Regarding short antennas, may I recommend this as the cheapest option I've found (and use).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231145714316?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought a red one and it faded to pink (shorty antenna). any issues with the black fading?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
Everyone who was in for more pics, here you go. I hope this makes your decision making process simpler [biggrin]

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I'm in for Black.

Also I have almost everything else you guys sell for the Fist and was sad to not recieve a Boomba sticker would love to rep Boomba at car shows but...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm in for Black.

Also I have almost everything else you guys sell for the Fist and was sad to not recieve a Boomba sticker would love to rep Boomba at car shows but...
Great Idea Les;
Boomba where can one get the larger rear window graphic like in the pics ? and a Beanie LOL [offtopic]