Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy !

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
I'm in for Black.

Also I have almost everything else you guys sell for the Fist and was sad to not recieve a Boomba sticker would love to rep Boomba at car shows but...
We'll be sure you get some this time!

Great Idea Les;
Boomba where can one get the larger rear window graphic like in the pics ? and a Beanie LOL [offtopic]
Beanies are coming back soon, I promise!

For anyone wanting larger stickers, shoot us a PM and we'll get you taken care of. We would love to have everyone rocking Boomba stickers.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
We're offering even more of a discount if we can get 40 people on board! See first page for details.

All names should be updated on the list now as well. If you don't see yourself, please let us know.

In all the photos on page 4, the antenna is cut to appropriate length but the caps are being finalized as we speak.
Thanks. So for those who don't have stubby antennas and enjoy the OEM look, they can see that it really isn't much of a difference in length. I've switched to a stubby antenna, but it's nice to know those who prefer the OEM look don't have to change their car too much to accommodate the riser. Good stuff.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Thanks. So for those who don't have stubby antennas and enjoy the OEM look, they can see that it really isn't much of a difference in length. I've switched to a stubby antenna, but it's nice to know those who prefer the OEM look don't have to change their car too much to accommodate the riser. Good stuff.
That is exactly what we were going for! We didn't want to force people to buy a shorty antenna but at the same time, we didn't want people scratching their wing by having the antenna rub it. So we came up with a short snip and cap that the untrained eye can't even notice. This allows people to keep the OEM look and reception, and not force them to spend the money for an aftermarket antenna.

I wonder what it would look like on a TB FiST.
Can't decide if I would want a black set to be more stealthy or red to match all my other boomba products.

Just curious,are these different than the FoST offerings? I got some FoST friends who are on the fence and I'm trying to sway them.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Do you have any pictures of the blue anodized?
No pictures of the blue wing risers right now as we haven't gotten them back from anodizing yet. However, the blue that we are using on these is the same shade of blue we've used on all our other Boomba products.

I wonder what it would look like on a TB FiST.
Can't decide if I would want a black set to be more stealthy or red to match all my other boomba products.

Just curious,are these different than the FoST offerings? I got some FoST friends who are on the fence and I'm trying to sway them.
The risers for the Fiesta are slightly different in design due to the different mounting angles and wings, however their function is near identical.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
how hard is this to install from 1 to 5?
Install is like a 561,894,165. Just kidding. Installation is actually very simple and can be completed in about 30-45 minutes. We'd probably rate it as a 2 for difficulty.

Do you have any prediction on when these will be ready to ship? I'd love to have mine in the next couple weeks.