Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Borla Fiesta ST exhaust is now available

i wanted this... i was gonna be the first in the uk to own 1 but went aginst it due to the pipes are 2.25" and standard is 2.2"

they need to take this to 3" i loved there exhausts for the mini coopers.

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Same with Magnaflow, just 2.5"

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Look at how tiny the exhaust outlets are too. I can't imagine that system "out flowing" the stock one on a flow bench. The exit pipes from the muffler look like they are sub 2" each. Horrible! lol [sad]

C. love

damn thats alot of coin. the sound and power production better be on point. I have yet to hear an exhaust sound i like in these cars a sound clip will be nice

borla have always been good on there exhausts but i really carnt justify why they have gone to small mufflers etc...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yeah, me personally... I don't like rolled, double walled or "thick" tips. [neener] hehehe
So many ways we could go with that one ... Where is Stunty when we need a off color innocent comment ... LOL [rofl]
Rolled tips or Straights I like them all if they sound good and add zoom zoom .. oh wait that a different brand.. tee hee

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
borla have always been good on there exhausts but i really carnt justify why they have gone to small mufflers etc...
No R&D is needed when you go so close to stock pipe diameter. Maybe the sound is better but I don't see how there can be an improvement in performance.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
So many ways we could go with that one ... Where is Stunty when we need a off color innocent comment ... LOL [rofl]
Rolled tips or Straights I like them all if they sound good and add zoom zoom .. oh wait that a different brand.. tee hee
hahaha

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I have this exhaust with the 2JR race/ offroad downpipe. I love the way it sounds at idle and low boost/ rpm cruising. I haven't been able to go full throttle yet. I will post a video once I get my new O2 sensor from Ford.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Sounds awesome if only it was at least 2.5 inches
Depends on your plans with your car. Stag 3 Cobb is as far as I plan to go with this car and a 2.25 is plenty for that. Since I have a offroad downpipe, this exhaust does a great job at keeping the sound in check while still sounding good. It also is lighter than factory and most 2.5-3 inch cat backs that have both a resonator and muffler from what I can tell.