Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brake Pedal not releasing enough?

OP
jrhea4down
Thread Starter #21
Dude, I’ve had the wrench light for the last 50k and I don’t know why. I wouldn’t worry about it.
That's honestly pretty assuring to hear lol. As I had mentioned in my other response, the car seems to be perfectly fine. Breaks work as they should, isn't losing power, not over heating. As far as the brake issue goes, it's been fixed so I'm beyond happy about that lol.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Oh BTW, for my 2016, there is no progress display regarding the oil minder reset procedure. The reset is totally silent and you don't know that it has been reset until you turn it off then back on. There is a TSB for it, to which I made the dealer aware. But they didn't fix it. Left well enough alone since service centers have a tendency to create new problems, in addition to not solving the original one. Bought it new off the lot so this wasn't a result of a "mod" aka owner tinkering aka backyard re-engineering.