Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Broward County FiST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
There are a few of us. I'm in Dania and we have 4 at my house between my roommate, my boyfriend, and myself.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
We used to have a weekly ST/RS meet but we've sort of let that die down. We are going to Sebring on black friday for the Turkey Trot. A couple of us are participating in it. Otherwise we have mod days and other meets that we plan out a while in advance. We have a group chat on GroupMe if you want to join

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
We used to have a weekly ST/RS meet but we've sort of let that die down. We are going to Sebring on black friday for the Turkey Trot. A couple of us are participating in it. Otherwise we have mod days and other meets that we plan out a while in advance. We have a group chat on GroupMe if you want to join
What's turkey trot? I've been looking for an excuse to get to Sebring and get my car on a track.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What's turkey trot? I've been looking for an excuse to get to Sebring and get my car on a track.
Its just an event they have every year. I wish it were as inexpensive as the other track days, but its not. lol

I'm picking up my FiST tomorrow. I've been shopping around for about a year. I know, I know, I'm picky!
I live in Cutler Bay, and I hardly ever see any FiSTs out on the road. There is a guy in my town that drives a yellow FoST, but that's about it.