Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BryanD Performance Blue Form&Function Daily Driver Build

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #22
Had my order come in from the great people over at CP-E. Still to come is the cold side exhale kit with the TiAL bov. Spent about two hours putting the intercooler, hot side pipe, and motor mount in. I'll post up a review here in a little!

Attachments

That thing looks awesome. Love the cup spoilers, but feel like it would be a pain (and expensive) to get them color-matched. Was it difficult?

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #30
That thing looks awesome. Love the cup spoilers, but feel like it would be a pain (and expensive) to get them color-matched. Was it difficult?
Thanks! Both the flares and cup spoilers were pretty easy to get painted. I just took them to a body shop as I'm not a body guy. It wasn't very expensive either.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Did you need to do any trimming or rolling to the fenders?

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #36
Car may be totaled now thanks to a deer and guard rail. Happened Saturday night. No word from insurance yet due to the holiday weekend.

Both rear quarter panels, both front and rear bumpers, both side skirts, both right side doors, right side front fender, headlight, taillight, electric steering rack, axle, wheels, one of my quarter Windows, side mirror, both side airbags, And head liner are all fucked.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #40
Sadly the car was deemed totaled Monday afternoon with estimated damages being over $15k. The part that sucks is they spent a week telling me the car would not be totaled, and it wasn't even close to the 75% mark. I'm not planning on building another Fiesta at this time solely based off of the fact that I would just want to recreate my exact car, but deep down it would never feel right. :(