Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BryanD Performance Blue Form&Function Daily Driver Build

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Sadly the car was deemed totaled Monday afternoon with estimated damages being over $15k. The part that sucks is they spent a week telling me the car would not be totaled, and it wasn't even close to the 75% mark. I'm not planning on building another Fiesta at this time solely based off of the fact that I would just want to recreate my exact car, but deep down it would never feel right. :(
Really sorry to hear. I loved reading/seeing your build progress.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Sorry to hear dude. I know the feeling. I regretted selling my Subaru and I always thought about buying another but didn't want to go through the build all over again.

Damn man, sorry to hear. Looks like the new platform will be awesome though!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Hey Bryan...I too am sorry to hear this as I know how much work you put into your FiST and really appreciate all you've shared with us during your build...

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #46
Really sorry to hear. I loved reading/seeing your build progress.
Thanks guys. I'm pretty bummed about the car, but no choice but to move forward despite the heart ache.

Sorry to hear dude. I know the feeling. I regretted selling my Subaru and I always thought about buying another but didn't want to go through the build all over again.
Yeah I just think rebuilding one would make me miss this car even more, rather than starting fresh and letting my fiesta rest in peace knowing I put everything I had into the car and had reached my goal from when I bought the car.

Damn man, sorry to hear. Looks like the new platform will be awesome though!
Thanks man. I'm looking forward to starting the new build. As soon as I get my payoff from insurance in the next week or two the hunt is beginning.
Hey Bryan...I too am sorry to hear this as I know how much work you put into your FiST and really appreciate all you've shared with us during your build...
Thank you! I'll still probably pop up here and there, just because I really do enjoy this community. It's one of the better communities in the car world, and I've made some awesome friends due to my little FiST.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #47
And just like that the partout is finished. Everything sold. :(

GAbOS

It was good to have you here, mate. Sorry for the loss.

The 2.7 EcoBoost Fusion is just around the corner. heh

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #49
It was good to have you here, mate. Sorry for the loss.

The 2.7 EcoBoost Fusion is just around the corner. heh
Plans are for an s2000. I checked one out tonight that I think is the one.
Thank you for the kind words though!

Can't go wrong with an S2000. If you have any questions I'd be glad to help out...I've had a red '06, a silver '05, and currently have a laguna blue '06. They are an absolute blast.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #52
Can't go wrong with an S2000. If you have any questions I'd be glad to help out...I've had a red '06, a silver '05, and currently have a laguna blue '06. They are an absolute blast.
Awesome to hear! Thanks! I'm currently looking at 04/05. I like the Suzuka Blue exterior the most, but still undecided on the blue interior. It doesn't look bad in person though so I definitely think it would be extremely livable.
I think I want to keep the drive by cable vs. drive by wire, and not really any plans to boost it rather than just have fun with it. They make plenty power stock for what they're designed to do! I'm excited haha

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #53
To anyone who's interested in seeing the new car. I picked up this '04 AP2 on the 18th. Went ahead and picked up some RPF1s for it in 17x8F and 17x9R as the stock wheels weren't doing much for me. So far I'm loving the car! It's a blast to drive, and while not "fast", definitely not down on power by any means.

Attachments