Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Budget Cosmetics?

I’ve got a 2015 fiesta st, recently acquired. I wanna get a splitter, diffuser, and side skirts asap so I can put my under glow on. But it seems like they are extremely pricey seeing that’s it’s about 400 for an aluminum splitter. Anyone know of any budget friendly options?

Any custom fabricated metal piece is gonna be pricey. Especially one the size of a splitter. Shipping is another consideration- it’ll take probably $80 to get the splitter to you. Don’t cheap out or your build will look cheap.
Skip the underglow. It’s not 2005 anymore.

You could always make these items yourself. It sounds like you are just looking for an appearance upgrade and not so much the performance they could offer. For the front and side splitters I would just get some abs plastic, cut to shape and mount on the bumper/ skirts directly. Diffuser will take more cutting and bracketry but it is plenty doable.
If you're looking for other budget appearance options try:
Wiper deletes
Wrap the roof black (Or other parts)
blackout chrome (or painting any items)
Venting the hood/ fenders/ bumpers
window tint
opening up the front grill
opening up the rear bumper grill
headlight/ tailight bulbs
headlight/tailight tint
polish and wax the paint
The free intake mod by cutting the plastic (not cosmetic but free and helps intake temps)
The velossa intake duct would also help with intake temps and if you like the colors it could be a cosmetic mod
stickers/ livery
Lowering springs are cheaper and do a lot for the appearance
Tires also play a role whenever that time comes around for you
Interior wise:
gut the interior and paint it (If looking to lose weight)
interior bulbs
shift knob
wide rear mirror

There is probably many more things to list. You don't have to spend a ton of money to spend time on your car. There is always maintenance to do and mods to do.