Capital ST Club / cp-e Dyno Day Pictures!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Here are some select pictures from the Capital ST Club / cp-e Dyno Day!

My Favorite Picture!

Member ID
Friggin AWESOME! I see you dropped some after the fswerks exhaust install on dyno? Or ya think its bc mustang dynos show lower results? 250-260tq is so damn great for our cars,I can't wait for my Injen intake and COBB tune. Hopefully i will have it by the end of this week.[woot]

-ry

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Great turnout on the Focus ST side lol.

Did you posted the dyno results in another thread? I don't see it here.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #4
Great turnout on the Focus ST side lol.

Did you posted the dyno results in another thread? I don't see it here.
Here you go boss, I was very happy with the numbers, especially on the Mustang Dyno.

Member ID
Why do you think you dropped in hp and tq. Maybe since you upgraded exhaust it needs stage 2 map? Or mustang dynos show lower numbers? I would have expected higher numbers after exhaust install. [screwy]

-ry

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Dang what a nice turnout. Your numbers are looking similar to pelotonracer2's results from a few months ago.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
Why do you think you dropped in hp and tq. Maybe since you upgraded exhaust it needs stage 2 map? Or mustang dynos show lower numbers? I would have expected higher numbers after exhaust install. [screwy]

-ry
It's difficult to compare numbers between numbers between 2 dynos, but in a nutshell, the Mustang Dyno is 12-15% more conservative rating wheel horsepower compared to the Dynojet. I don't want to speculate on the exact conversion between there really isn't any because of many different factors, but I am very happy that my Mustang numbers are so close to my Dynojet numbers [cheers]

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
Dang what a nice turnout. Your numbers are looking similar to pelotonracer2's results from a few months ago.
I think his dyno session was on a Dynojet

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Member ID

-ry
Different dyno, different day. I see nothing wrong with his results at all. [hihi]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I think his dyno session was on a Dynojet
Actually, I did mine on both. The Mustang Dyno read lower power and more torque and the Dynojet read more power and less torque. Sort of the opposite of your results. [:)]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Member ID
It's difficult to compare numbers between numbers between 2 dynos, but in a nutshell, the Mustang Dyno is 12-15% more conservative rating wheel horsepower compared to the Dynojet. I don't want to speculate on the exact conversion between there really isn't any because of many different factors, but I am very happy that my Mustang numbers are so close to my Dynojet numbers [cheers]
Looks really good to me actually. Congrats.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
Actually, I did mine on both. The Mustang Dyno read lower power and more torque and the Dynojet read more power and less torque. Sort of the opposite of your results. [:)]
That is weird! [confuse] How are you liking the new spark plugs?

Member ID
Different dyno, different day. I see nothing wrong with his results at all. [hihi]
I guess the mustang shows lower numbers, bc I def thought something was up bc his first dyno had more hp and tq than after he installed an exhaust, was expecting a gain from the first dyno run. Guess the mustang is conservative.

-ry