Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chester County, PA - my 50th car is a '16 Fiesta ST

OP
Filandro
Thread Starter #21
Another Kona in the area. Welcome! I live in Exton (close to Marchwood), if you're familiar.

I venture that you bought this at CarShop in Chester Springs? I saw it listed recently. Enjoy the new addition to the stable.
Yeah, had to pounce on it. I know you're about 2 miles away -- tops.

Definitely a bit of a premium right now with the market, but I drove all over the tri-state area and saw nothing but misrepresented cars. I got home exhausted, took one more look for new postings on a long-shot, and the damn thing is mint and a mile away.

I drove over in my truck and a rep threw me the keys without even glancing at my license (as he juggled three deals), and then I just took a long test drive. They were so busy their heads were spinning. The navigation still had the previous owner info in it, so on the test drive, I tinkered around and referenced the addresses. I love looking through that to see who might have owned it. Appears was owned by a nurse who worked at CHOP, and she only put 21k on it, with all the waypoints around Wayne and Malvern. 90 mins later, I'm driving home with it and one of the reps is following me in my truck.

Surely I will see you around!

-Fil

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Congrats! Welcome sounds like you picked up a nice one! I agree some cars just need the modern semi automatics GTR’s come to mind in that department as well. I too love rowing my gears and feel this the way the FiST should be. Though I will say it will be interesting how the new twin turbo Z from Nissan fairs as it will have both options.