Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Climate Blows Nothing, No AC or Heat , help

Hello Just bought a 2015 Fiesta ST from copart.
Issue im having is The AC and Heater Does Not Work. Nothing blows out of the vents whatsoever.
Have no clue what it could be, checked fuses and swapped around some relays and still nothing.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
When you press the buttons for dash, floor or windshield, do they light up at all? What about other electronics in the dash? Sound system, traction control, floor lights, etc.

What about ANY other electronics anywhere?

SrsBsns

Based on that, and assuming the fuses are fine, I'm assuming its the blower motor.

I would NOT want to do that job as it seems a huge pain. It's located under the driver's side dash, back by the firewall, around the steering column.... woof.

OP
X
Thread Starter #4
When you press the buttons for dash, floor or windshield, do they light up at all? What about other electronics in the dash? Sound system, traction control, floor lights, etc.

What about ANY other electronics anywhere?
Yea all buttons light up when pressed, radio works, everything seems in working order.
There is the clicking noise near the driver side and another clicking noise coming from the passenger side

SrsBsns

The clicking noises are coming from the blend door motors. It's strange to think that they're both broken at the same time, but these are known to be weak and do break frequently. However, AFIK, these only manipulate the vents and shouldn't have an impact on the actual flow of air.

Do a search for the blend door motors and you'll find plenty of resources on how to find and replace them. It's a pain in the ass, but gets easier the more you do it. I can have either side out and back in within 15 minutes now.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Based on that, and assuming the fuses are fine, I'm assuming its the blower motor.

I would NOT want to do that job as it seems a huge pain. It's located under the driver's side dash, back by the firewall, around the steering column.... woof.
afaik, there has NEVER been and will never be an easy motor or heater core replacement. WHY tf are they cramming it all so tightly...sheesh

SrsBsns

afaik, there has NEVER been and will never be an easy motor or heater core replacement. WHY tf are they cramming it all so tightly...sheesh
Right? If it ever goes out on mine, you'll see a for sale ad pretty quickly...