Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Climate Control comes/goes

Hi all, if I set my climate control temperature to Low it stays and blows cold like it should, but if I set it to a specific temperature, it comes and goes between the temp I set it to, and max hot. Sometimes at 60 for instance, it will blow full-hot, and other times it keeps the temperature at ~60 like it should. (This goes for 60-85) Hot blows hot and low blows cold.

If I smack the indoor temp sensor by the steering wheel, it seems to start working again once it starts blowing full-hot when it's set to a lower value. I'm thinking the sensor is clogged / broken somehow, any thoughts / potential other solutions?

Last edited:

Se7eN

I have the same problem (2014 model). I'm interested to know if anyone else has seen this before.
I've had this issue since new 2015 supposedly fixed it at the dealer under warranty and all they did that "reprogram" and literally changed nothing. But it does not go to hot temps it just stops blowing cold.