Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Close call. Need better lighting

No problem. I'll take some pics of it this weekend. I showed a couple pics, you can see the light bar in my garage, its actually attached to the garage using the magnets, and then I have a quick disconnect by the ST badge. I pieced the whole ensemble together myself, it wasnt a kit from a company. It was pretty east actually. I'll take some pics this weekend when I get back home, and post it all up for you guys. I think it looks hideous when it's on, but it is very effective.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
[twothumb]^^^I really like this because;

1) It does not block the air to the coolers at all!

2) I do not have to cut holes into the hood for a bar, or rally 'pods' for round lights, nor into the crash bar/etc. for a more permanent solution when the only time I will truly need this is if the ARA brings back more night stages on their rallies.

[twothumb]^^^I really like this because;

1) It does not block the air to the coolers at all!

2) I do not have to cut holes into the hood for a bar, or rally 'pods' for round lights, nor into the crash bar/etc. for a more permanent solution when the only time I will truly need this is if the ARA brings back more night stages on their rallies.
It's also 100% completely removable when you dont want/need it.