Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Accessport help !

Ok i have a 2014 Fiesta ST (from new) and when i got the car i bought the Accessport direct from Cobb. I played with it for a bit and the last map i installed was Stage 1 91 V200.ptm (yes that was some time ago).
Well this weekend i dragged out the Accessport and plugged it into my computer. It looked like i had a firmware version to update and it seemed to go ok.

But now when i try to download the new Maps onto my computer (from the cobb website) i cannot get the mapps onto the Accessport.

when i hit the button "search for maps" i see them in the right window (on my computer). Listed as "For-001 Fiesta stage1 91.ptp" but they cannot be moved onto my accessport.

Its odd that the ones on my accessport end in .ptm and the new ones are .ptp. (could that be the problem?)

i am not that great with computers. Can anyone help me? THis used to be easy not sure what happened.

thank you

DEss

Ok i have a 2014 Fiesta ST (from new) and when i got the car i bought the Accessport direct from Cobb. I played with it for a bit and the last map i installed was Stage 1 91 V200.ptm (yes that was some time ago).
Well this weekend i dragged out the Accessport and plugged it into my computer. It looked like i had a firmware version to update and it seemed to go ok.

But now when i try to download the new Maps onto my computer (from the cobb website) i cannot get the mapps onto the Accessport.

when i hit the button "search for maps" i see them in the right window (on my computer). Listed as "For-001 Fiesta stage1 91.ptp" but they cannot be moved onto my accessport.

Its odd that the ones on my accessport end in .ptm and the new ones are .ptp. (could that be the problem?)

i am not that great with computers. Can anyone help me? THis used to be easy not sure what happened.

thank you
Should be able to click on the files on the right window and drag then over to your AP on the left window.

Hello:
Cobb recently sent an email advising that they were not going to support accessport in windows xp or vista....The email stated that if you had that operating in your pc and tried to do the latest upgrade, accessport will not work.......Just a thought.....Hope you get it working man...