Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB AccessPort - New Firmware Release Announcements

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FYI...

Just received a message from Braden and also just verified and uploaded new AP Firmware release (1.7.2.0-10512)...

Nothing really major in release notes in new AP firmware update specifically for the FiST with exception of some new monitors added....

koozy

3000 Post Club
New BETA available, 1.7.2.0-10621

Notable things are
-no more logging for Auto On/Off
-slightly quicker auto on
-much more quicker auto off

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow. Mine's been a bit buggy, mostly just trying to shut off while I'm driving. It'll definitely be nice to have a faster off after shutdown though.

I think I'm going to order ATR for the FiST tomorrow and see what the buzz is all about.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Another cool feature with the BETA is quicker flash time. It's no longer a 2 step process. Step 1 of preparing the ECU for the flash has been eliminated or consolidated. It now flashes in 1 step and the process of flashing is quicker time wise. ~30 seconds.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #6
New AP Firmware Released - 06/24/2015

Updates:

- Improved Flash Times - Consolidated various progress bars during install (only Saving and Progress bars are now displayed)

- Added remote AP re-licensing capability

- Improved auto on/off detection

~100% increase in logging through-put

me32

1000 Post Club
Updates:

- Improved Flash Times - Consolidated various progress bars during install (only Saving and Progress bars are now displayed)

- Added remote AP re-licensing capability

- Improved auto on/off detection

~100% increase in logging through-put
What is remote AP Re licensing capabilities?

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #9
What is remote AP Re licensing capabilities?
I'm assuming that while your AP is connected via AP manager on your PC you can now access a link at COBB which allows for transfer of AP licensing from one person to another?

Perhaps [MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION] can clarify further....

Remote AP relicense is for people that lose the vehicle without being able to uninstall (wreck, stolen, etc), but keep the AP. In the future, we will be able to help customers relicense, or reset, the AP so they can use it again.

Ian
That will be huge!