Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AP and ATR on Windows 10

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just confirmed that Cobb Access Port Manager and Access Tuner Race software do work with Windows 10.

Just thought you would want to know.

Dave

me32

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering about that. I still havent upgraded. Id like to actually have a spare hard drive to test it 1st and keep my windows 7.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thanks Dave. I have two laptops, one Win 7 and the other Win 8. I was thinking about moving the big one from Win 8.1 up to Win 10. I have both Access Port manager and Access tuner race. I was putting off moving to Win 10 for this and other reasons.

As an IT manager myself I can say without a doubt any app that works well on Win7 or 8 will work fine on Win 10. Most issues arrise with system drivers or system apps and some custom developed apps. But pretty much all boxed comercial apps work just fine.

TheStig

Thanks dave! Just upgraded to it yesterday and this never even crossed my mind.

Thanks Dave, just gave it a try here, and no problem as well. I highly doubt these programs will be affected much by Windows 10. On the other hand, Window 10 still has a lot of bugs..... like sleep either makes your computer/laptop go into deep sleep and never wake up... or just doesn't actually sleep... >_>;

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #9
Yes, I too have had some issues.
A few software programs that do not work on 10.
All and all, 7 of my computers work just fine.
I do have one tablet that I found out after the fact that should NOT have been upgraded and is now a door stop.

Dave