Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Stage 0 > no power steering or hill start assist?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I am working on my first stage 2 tune with my tuner, and he requested a few datalogs from Stage 0. When I loaded Stage 0, I lost power steering and the hill start assist; otherwise, performance seemed fine. When I re-loaded the tuner's original tune, everything was back to normal. Are these known issues with the Stage 0 tune?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I am assuming you are referring to the Cobb Stage 0? My understanding is that essentially a stock tune, just their version of it, for whatever reason. I very much doubt that they would disable HSA, let alone power steering assist... Something is not quite right.

OP
G

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I am assuming you are referring to the Cobb Stage 0? My understanding is that essentially a stock tune, just their version of it, for whatever reason. I very much doubt that they would disable HSA, let alone power steering assist... Something is not quite right.
Yes, Cobb Stage 0. Didn't seem right to me either. Cobb Stage 2 was fine (but a little tame).

DEss

I am working on my first stage 2 tune with my tuner, and he requested a few datalogs from Stage 0. When I loaded Stage 0, I lost power steering and the hill start assist; otherwise, performance seemed fine. When I re-loaded the tuner's original tune, everything was back to normal. Are these known issues with the Stage 0 tune?
I would not recommend that you drive around in that state. Power steering and hill hold should not have been affected. Perhaps the flash was disrupted or incomplete. My suggestion would be to reflash to zero, or uninstall and reinstall with the zero map.

DEss