Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question abou cobb stage 1 tune

I am currently running a stage 1 cobb tune on a 2017 fiesta st. I current mod list Includes: ram air filter, awr motor mount set, and turbosmart Kompact and atmospheric.. I noticed the other day that when accelerating my afr drops to 11. Seems a little lean to me. Is this normal? Located in NJ

I am currently running a stage 1 cobb tune on a 2017 fiesta st. I current mod list Includes: ram air filter, awr motor mount set, and turbosmart Kompact and atmospheric.. I noticed the other day that when accelerating my afr drops to 11. Seems a little lean to me. Is this normal? Located in NJ
Just for clarification, I'm not throwing shade at your question as I think its good to learn!

I think 11 is more on the rich side of the spectrum (safer) 14:1 would be stoich and on the lean/dangerous side... learning from my buddy that builds/tunes hotrods, I believe he usually aims for 12:1 under load with boost.

All of this could be wrong, so any corrections are welcome... Y'all are awesome