Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb stage 3

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
ATP has gone 12.40 on a big turbo and slicks, and i've gone 13.3 on normal tires.

Short answer is def yes.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
I'm sorry should have been more specific.
I am doing road track races on weekends.
Its also a daily driver which will entitle 20k highway miles.
I hope this helps.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'm at 23k miles. 9k miles on the upgraded stock turbo. ATP ? Who knows... They have let about 0% info out on their car, besides the 4 parts they sell.

Road course wise, I think a few guys have looked more into the brakes, wheels/tires. No one has had trans issues at all.

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
That's good info. Thanks going to give my 87 928 s4 a break. Your 1/4 times are impressive.
Thanks for the help

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
What kind of climate are you dealing with?
An intercooler would be a huge mod either way, and if its crazy hot ( like me in florida ), you may want to try and find an option for an upgraded radiator.

Did you just buy the car?

And thanks about the times. It was good to see all my time, hard work , and persistence pay off. Lmk if you have an more specific questions, I'll try to answer :)

OP
L
Thread Starter #7
I'm at 7000 ft in Arizona. I am ft fishing guide on the Colorado river. We use
24 ft jet boats to get upriver so I leave my Cummins at work.hooked up to.the boat. Use
The st to go back and forth. I'm trying find a good combination of gas mileage and fun on the
Track. Crazy enough but I am enjoying it as much as the 928, they are dramatically different.
Love them both. Lol

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
Oh sorry to answer your question almost a year. Almost 15 k.
Its been a surprise. Much more than I expected

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I've been Stg 3 and Freektuned for about 10k miles with no tranny issues....and I hope I don't, lol. Seems to be holding up fine. A lot will have to do with the way you drive.

TheStig

I'm at 7000 ft in Arizona. I am ft fishing guide on the Colorado river. We use
24 ft jet boats to get upriver so I leave my Cummins at work.hooked up to.the boat. Use
The st to go back and forth. I'm trying find a good combination of gas mileage and fun on the
Track. Crazy enough but I am enjoying it as much as the 928, they are dramatically different.
Love them both. Lol
Welcome fellow Arizonian!

OP
L
Thread Starter #11
Just got off the water. Sorry it took so long to get back. Excellent information.
This Is a really good group of owners. Thanks for everything.