Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COOLERWORX Pro short shifter :0

Trader history for ron@whoosh (0)

DangerMouse

So I'm trying to pull the shifter arm assembly out. It gets all the way to the end, I assume and it's getting hung up. My inexperience has me nervous. I have it neutral, I've tried 3 times without success, fearful I won't be able to get it back in.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Premier Vendor
Thread Starter #64
Last Day for the 20% off price (COOLERWORX20 code)
Also FREE SHIPPING has been added to the deal for TODAY only

Woods247

Ditto. I'm sure it isn't that big of a deal to reinstall the OEM pin, but I'm not risking that thing coming back out on the track. I keep telling myself this is more of an aesthetic and "convenience" mod to keep from saying f-it and trying it anyway haha. I loved the CAE shifter and I bet this is similar. Someone needs to post a throw video. On second thought, DON'T!
That was so 2019 Woods247. 2020 Woods247 bought one already.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Premier Vendor
Thread Starter #68
more news from COOLERWORX:

from our FB page

News from Coolerworx!
2 things...
Pleased to announce that the much anticipated Focus COOLERWORX shifter prototype is complete. Look for a group buy here at whoosh the moment the fit and function are confirmed
Also, The already amazing and popular Fiesta shifter is NOW available with a genuine Carbon Fiber selector shaft
Link to Product:https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/…/coolerworx-short…