Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CPE Blockd Diverter Valve Delete Plate install

Just got the CPE diverter valve delete plate in the mail, and it seems really self explanatory. It came with Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.36.32 AM.png the plate and the red plug shown here but no instructions and I don't want to shove that red plug into my turbo before I know for sure. I am pretty sure it is supposed to go in the turbo and where the plate sits but I'm not one too assume. I have searched the web and forum for others using this and didn't find any results. If someone with a link to another forum answering this or someone using this could give me some reassurance or correct me that would be tight. Thanks for any info and help it is greatly appreciated.

Hey Tim.

You literally shove it in the hole.

It's basically a turbo butt plug :p

I ddin't ask CPE about lubricating it, just fired it in, there. @CP-E Mitch can comment on that.

Hey Tim.

You literally shove it in the hole.

It's basically a turbo butt plug :p

I ddin't ask CPE about lubricating it, just fired it in, there. @CP-E Mitch can comment on that.
yup just shove it in there. it is a little taller than the distance between the plate and the turbo so it keeps it snug. Been running it for like 40k with no issues.

OP
GreenthumbTim
Thread Starter #4
Great sounds extremely straight forward, and thank you guys for your help. Also thanks Mitch for getting back to my DM, I really appreciate it and kinda regret posting this.... oh well. Thanks again for the quick replies, I had a feeling I was over thinking the whole thing.