Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom painted Accessport

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Good Morning Everyone,
So....I was bored last night and I decided to paint my Accessport face plate. I think it came out well. Actually, COBB should come out with other colors IMO...hint. I painted it to match my exterior and shift boot/ armrest cover.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413128536.999157.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413128558.265044.jpg

airjor13

2000 Post Club
That is awesome! I saw on Ian's instagram that Cobb has a few custom printed AP covers.....it would be stupid NOT to sale them!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great job, I assume you used Krylon paint?

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I used some acrylic enamel with plastic primer that I had lying around. I also laid 3 coats of clear on it. Should be fine.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Looks great..since most AP are dropped shipped from Cobb it would be cool if we can choose the color at the time of purchase.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
It would be a great option. On another note, I would love to do the center console all the way up to the MFT screen hood, but I'm worried about inducing rattles and breaking clips to take it all apart. The part over the shifter was annoying enough to get loose. The clips on mine did not want to release, lol