Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Customer delivery of the performance edition Fiesta ST..

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #2
I have been trying to get the video to load. The text doesn't look right. But that's what I have. There is a period between like this (youtu.be ) but it doesn't display that way. Very odd. Or, it's being somehow denied to us for sharing?

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
no matter my google-fu, I cannot make any permutation of what you posted work. Maybe post the exact title of the video and I may be able to find it.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #5
Collecting a Mk8 fiesta st performance edition with a subscriber.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #6
I always thought that I was eclectic. Maybe I'm actually just dyslexic. Or, apoplectic. I've definitely got some kind of affliction.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #8
That's the one! I liked the adjustable exhaust note. The presenter/host has a Mustang fetish, which every British gearhead I have ever met seems to have! They start out saying what a huge pig it is and then they Segway into what color and transmission would be spec'd on their Mustang. It always makes me smile!

Last edited:
OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #9
All the time spent fawning over the Mustangs could have been better spent in the showroom if the presenter had just cracked open the hood and shown everyone the engine bay! It wouldn't have bothered me a bit if he had played with the infotainment screen and menus too.