Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Damond Motorsports special welcome deal for FiestaSTForum

Trader history for Damond Motorsports (0)

We generally will send stickers with the kit. If you want a specific color, please put it in the comments on your order. You can also reply to your order confirmation if you've already ordered.

I got it today, and got it installed. What a superb setup. The install couldn't be simpler, honestly, and the fitment was butter-smooth! Thanks again guys!

I couldnt agree with you more. The comparison chart on this forum really helped me with making my decision. This OCC hits all the points across the board. Decent size, everything is fitted with no hassles, very easy install not to mention shipping wasnt too bad either

Just ordered my catch can in black with VTA!!! Super excited, it will be my first under hood mod, woot! The cherry on top... FiestaSTwelcome! still worked [rockon]

Only thing I forgot to mention was the sticker color request, crossing my fingers for white!

when's the next round of coupon codes coming? In the market but taxes aren't doing me any favors