Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Datalog virtual dyno results

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Anyone want to post one of mine for me? I can email the datalogs. Stage1 vs stage3 logs on this software might be interesting. I'm not sure how much trouble I'm asking someone to go through as I don't have the software... But if anyone is interested in seeing them, I can email the raw .csv files :)

Other wise... First chance i get, I'll be on this :)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Ok, I got this error-

Add them to the next set of logs you take and it should produce something.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Alex has pedal position and rpm listed and I would think time should automatically be part of the file. I haven't setup my AP3 yet, so Idk what's available.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I copy/pasted and sent myself a text, then added them in the next day, maybe I missed one. I'll make sure to correct before the track tomorrow night :)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I'm going to get mine set up as well. I have a nice flat and unpopulated section of road in the way in to work that would work well for third gear pulls.

Edit: I just noticed that Alex's list has 18 parameters. I guess I'll see if they all log, though it won't be until tomorrow evening or Sunday before I can post whatever I get.