Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Does anyone know the bolt size for the bolts that attach the top of the bracket to the bumper beam? These would be the longer bolts that were included in the parts baggie from Russ. Thanks in advance.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #884
Does anyone know the bolt size for the bolts that attach the top of the bracket to the bumper beam? These would be the longer bolts that were included in the parts baggie from Russ. Thanks in advance.
I got your email a little bit ago. I'll be in the shop tomorrow I'll check and get back to you.

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felopr

I don't know if this was answer already and i know this thread is quite old, but i have a couple of question for Russ or anyone at them team if they can answer them
1) What make you decide going for a sharp 90° end tank inlet/outlet exit in comparison to a Cobb IC that has the inlet/outlet 90° as a bend? any difference in performance?
2) what made you decide to go for a 22inch core instead of the 27/28 inch core of most of the competition? was it because you could make it 3.5inch deep instead of the 3inch deep of most of the competition?