Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Young L

you could do that but it requires you to cut the stock crash bar if you dont use our intercooler.
dont use the race intercooler or the factory fit one? well to use the new crash bar you cut out the old one anyway so thats no big deal

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
you could do that but it requires you to cut the stock crash bar if you dont use our intercooler.
I'm a little confused. I think the question is can the race crashbar work with the factory fitment intercooler. I amagine the stock crashbar in this scenario is removed completely. I hope that works as I plan to change the crashbar in the future.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I'm a little confused. I think the question is can the race crashbar work with the factory fitment intercooler. I amagine the stock crashbar in this scenario is removed completely. I hope that works as I plan to change the crashbar in the future.
I believe Russ means that you need to cut off the horizontal sheet metal on the stock crash bar for the airbag sensor mounts to be able to use the DHM crash bar and DHM FFI together. The DHM FFI does not have mounting provisions for the airbag sensors like the DHM Race Intercooler does.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I believe Russ means that you need to cut off the horizontal sheet metal on the stock crash bar for the airbag sensor mounts to be able to use the DHM crash bar and DHM FFI together. The DHM FFI does not have mounting provisions for the airbag sensors like the DHM Race Intercooler does.
Thanks. That makes sense.

Young L

aahhh ok, cant be to hard to fab up something. I havent taken my bumper off yet so ill have a better idea of what to do when that time comes.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #848
aahhh ok, cant be to hard to fab up something. I havent taken my bumper off yet so ill have a better idea of what to do when that time comes.
Fab up something for the air bag sensors with out testing good luck hope the don't go off going down the road. I would only use the stock beam or the intercooler that we have tested.

That one at coating happen to be mine by any chance?
Yes sir!!!

Young L

Fab up something for the air bag sensors with out testing good luck hope the don't go off going down the road. I would only use the stock beam or the intercooler that we have tested.
looked back at some pictures to refresh my memory. I definitely see what you are talkin about now, what Ill most likely do is something like what OCDFist has done. My power goals are to be somewhere around the 300 mark so I dont think ill be needing the big race ic.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #851
Two more done! only two left to ship and everyone ordered will be cooler than they have ever been!

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #852
I have to say somethings! This group but is a big reason i quit my day job. You guys showed me big time support. I left a steady paycheck, leased and moved into a shop, moved out of my house, broke some records, had family pass, and so much more in the last 3months since this group buy started. Big thank you to everyone again!

With that being said Like this comment and PM me your shirt size and i will be sure to hook you up with a shirt and 10% off most products on our website!!!! (ONLY FOR PEOPLE PART OF THE GROUP BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Russ

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I have to say somethings! This group but is a big reason i quit my day job. You guys showed me big time support. I left a steady paycheck, leased and moved into a shop, moved out of my house, broke some records, had family pass, and so much more in the last 3months since this group buy started. Big thank you to everyone again!

With that being said Like this comment and PM me your shirt size and i will be sure to hook you up with a shirt and 10% off most products on our website!!!!

Russ
You're the man Russ. I couldn't imagine doing all that and starting a whole new company. I just find that to be so awesome. And to kick ass doing it at the same time!

I personally love your products. I have your sound delete and intercooler and couldn't be happier. I know you've received some remarks over these last 3 months but I've had nothing but great interactions with you when doing personal business. And when or if I go big turbo I'll definitely be going with you. No doubts.

Can'ts wait for my DHM charge pipe and future products. And PM incoming!

Etyrnus

With that being said Like this comment and PM me your shirt size and i will be sure to hook you up with a shirt and 10% off most products on our website!!!!

Russ
Russ, I know you've been busting your tail working on this. When you started it I don't think anyone was prepared for the level of response you received. Considering everything that happened during the group buy, you kept working on it. I know I'm extremely pleased with my intercooler, and it sounds as though the others with it are as well. Keep up the good work and the quality!

You're the man Russ. I couldn't imagine doing all that and starting a whole new company. I just find that to be so awesome. And to kick ass doing it at the same time!

I personally love your products. I have your sound delete and intercooler and couldn't be happier. I know you've received some remarks over these last 3 months but I've had nothing but great interactions with you when doing personal business. And when or if I go big turbo I'll definitely be going with you. No doubts.

Can'ts wait for my DHM charge pipe and future products. And PM incoming!
yep all of this..

IMHO, its worth a little bit more of a wait to have a quality DHM product.. so just chilling over here..
and if i go BT, I'm coming to you Russ.. hell, might even make the drive from Houston, Texas just to have you do it in person. lol

yep all of this..

IMHO, its worth a little bit more of a wait to have a quality DHM product.. so just chilling over here..
and if i go BT, I'm coming to you Russ.. hell, might even make the drive from Houston, Texas just to have you do it in person. lol
Pick up my car on the way lol

haha would be kinda hard to drive two fiesta's at the same time, but i will give it a shot. lol