Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club

The intercooler performs very well, considering I have an injen intake which sucks in a lot of hot air.

This was about a half hour of driving. Just trying to show others how much of an improvement a fmic is.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club

The intercooler performs very well, considering I have an injen intake which sucks in a lot of hot air.

This was about a half hour of driving. Just trying to show others how much of an improvement a fmic is.
12.61psi boost? Doesn't seem like you drove it properly to get the best results.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
12.61psi boost? Doesn't seem like you drove it properly to get the best results.
-_- whatever man, it was just an example of how my intake heat soaks (112 on a 78 degree day) and how the intercooler dissipates the heat. It's the same whether I'm cruising around or driving like a douche...

-_- whatever man, it was just an example of how my intake heat soaks (112 on a 78 degree day) and how the intercooler dissipates the heat. It's the same whether I'm cruising around or driving like a douche...
I must drive like you too, I rarely get over 13 psi too lol

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I must drive like you too, I rarely get over 13 psi too lol
Haha it depends on where I am going/how I'm feeling. I actually just stopped at a convenience store like 10 mins before I took that picture so all the min/max readings reset when I turned the car off. I did hit 24 psi earlier before on my way to picking my friend up.

J2FoRS

What's the weight of these? I tried to read through the bazillion pages but don't see it. Trying to compare against a Cobb.