Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Sound Symposer Delete Kit

Trader history for DHM (0)

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Just received my one off gold one and the packaging of this product is incredible. Quick shipping. Pics to follow along with review.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Finally might get this. Especially with my intake and exhaust coming sooner than I planned... which is a good thing!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #225
Just received my one off gold one and the packaging of this product is incredible. Quick shipping. Pics to follow along with review.
Thank you for the kind words.

Russ

Finally might get this. Especially with my intake and exhaust coming sooner than I planned... which is a good thing!
We have them ready to ship!

Russ

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
As you can see everything is included in the kit for install along with very detailed COLOR instructions.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am not asking for anything to be given away.
However if the GOLD ones are exclusive to Fiesta of the Month winners.
Then the gold ones should be made available to PAST winners as a status symbol.

So winners prior to the most generous gift by Russ, should be able to purchase a gold one.

Just a thought.

Dave

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #231
I am not asking for anything to be given away.
However if the GOLD ones are exclusive to Fiesta of the Month winners.
Then the gold ones should be made available to PAST winners as a status symbol.

So winners prior to the most generous gift by Russ, should be able to purchase a gold one.

Just a thought.

Dave
Dave
Great idea! I didn't really plan on doing gold every month. This month I'm am giving away one of our three standard colors. Give me a week and I will see what I can do.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #232

Awesome thank you for the pictures! I want to note that if you jack the car up you can plug the hose by the firewall from underneath with out removing anything else.

Thank you again

Russ

Chris G

Awesome thank you for the pictures! I want to note that if you jack the car up you can plug the hose by the firewall from underneath with out removing anything else.

Thank you again

Russ
Do you think you could get under there and plug it on ramps... or does that car have to be higher than that? Just curious.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #235
Do you think you could get under there and plug it on ramps... or does that car have to be higher than that? Just curious.
My rhino ramps work just fine. A little tight but it works.

Russ

i didn't even go under the car to do it..
did it all from the engine bay.. but i did put it up on my rhino ramps to to make it higher and easier to work on

but i did remove everything... its not that hard to do..
but i was swapping intake filter and a few odds and ends at the same time

I just installed mine. This thread helped me save a lot of time. I was able to easily cap the hose going into the cabin from under the car. I did have trouble with the hose clamps on the intake side. There isn't a lot of room to work with and I didn't have pliers that could grab onto the hose clamps. I ended up buying a vise grip to finish the job.

Great product!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #238
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436972979.956391.jpg

100 sound symposer deletes ready to be coated and laser etched!! We have close to 10 back orders get yours in now! Will be shipping in 6-12 business days!

Russ

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Where is that Orange on for Dave ?? Thought I saw it laying about your new shop ??

Oh wait here it is ;)
Dave is not the only one who would like an Orange one. Poke Poke Wink Wink. BTW curious question how is the hose in the firewall closed (the install sheet on the site linky is broken so I could not read)