Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Deal on PFF19-1502G bushing

My apologies I didn't know where else to post this, just ran across this a few minutes ago and ordered it myself and wanted to extend the find. Head on over to http://www.aetmotorsport.com/ you will be able to use a 7% off coupon if you look for it on the interweb doohikie. The price is listed relatively lower despite the currency exchange + the discount. I ordered up two sets of bushings for my control arms.

BTW this is for the rear bushing on the front control arm which helps modify caster.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I’ve actually had that bushing sitting around for a while since a good deal popped up on eBay. Waiting to get some other suspension stuff before I install it. Let us know how you like it.

Me too.
But the
PFF19-1502G bushes started to knock very soon.
I’ve had issues with Powerflex RMM inserts. I wonder if the Superpro option might be better. I was about to buy some of their stuff to replace some worn out WRX bushings and saw they have FiST stuff.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
I'll report back when I have my bushings installed, especially the caster, shall update at 500 miles as well confirming if there are any issues with the caster bushing.

Superpro SPF3641K is an option and it’s on sale at Vivid Racing and code 20OFF for 20% off.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Found it, amazing deal. If the power flex caster bushing shows an increase in NVH I may try my hand at the Superpro product, although as I see it NVH is just extra character not a deal breaker. For anyone new to car forums NVH stands for "noise, vibration and harshness".

Last edited: