Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Fiesta ST Stock Turbo HiFlow 304 SS Race Downpipe!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Something we have wanted to release for a long time! This downpipe will out flow and out preform anything else available! We will have dyno numbers soon!

Dead Hook Motorsports Fiesta ST Stock Turbo 3" HiFlow Catless Race Downpipe
-Full 304 Stainless Steel (except Turbo Flange)
​-100% TIG Welded and back purged for superior strength
-New Ford OEM Down Pipe to Turbo Gasket
-Large Radius 3" High Flow design
-"Turbo Liner Flex" For increased longevity
-Comes in 3 outlet options (Stock 2.5" 2bolt, 3" 2bolt, and 3" vband)

$350! Free shipping to the first 3 sales!

http://www.deadhookmotorsports.com/product-p/22001.htm

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
drool...... obvious question but what about a catted dp?
Honestly just not sure if we are interested in doing a oem replacement with a cat. Maybe for our big turbo kits.

Russ

boy that thing sure is pretty and priced very well...to bad I've already got a dp...and damn if that install wasn't the biggest pain in the ass I've experienced in years lol

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Such a beaut! Shame I also have one already, and it sure is a pain to rip out lol!

Young L

Anyway these last few posts are kind of getting away from Vendor Sales topic and with respect to our Vendor (sorry Russ) should be moved over to the DP Thread to continue the discussion there....

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/t...ownpipe-Thread
link went to the main forum page http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/898-Fiesta-ST-Downpipe-Thread

...anyway, the questions asked by Kip2MyLou is very relative to the topic. Someone wants to claim gains or losses on a product they need justify it. 25 states require emissions testing btw so asking about a upgraded catted dp is relative. whats the point of going back and forth between multiple threads.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
link went to the main forum page http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/898-Fiesta-ST-Downpipe-Thread

...anyway, the questions asked by Kip2MyLou is very relative to the topic. Someone wants to claim gains or losses on a product they need justify it. whats the point of going back and forth between multiple threads.
Like I said dyno numbers will be posted soon no need to clutter up this thread arguing about something I doubt most have every personally tested back to back.

The price of a quality cat the flows the same as a 3" pipe and last the test of time is not something that most will pay for. Also to keep the large radius for proper flow and a quality flex that allows for adequate mobility there is not enough packaging room.

Everything has a give and take. I want to offer products that hands down are a measurable difference over anything else. Whether it is better quality or performance it has to be enough for me to want to purchase my own product.

Russ

FistSt215

Ok cool thanks Russ . This has to be the first company with a full 3 inch dp. Gonna purchase the Cobb cbe in the summer so I'm assuming I need the 2.5 outlet

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Yes any stock style exhaust will need a 2.5" out let. FYI most other companies dp are 3" that I know of.

FistSt215

Any plans on a cbe ? You guys are coming out with a lot of stuff lately . Just installed the extension and love it !!! So easy to operate now . Keep up the good work !!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Any plans on a cbe ? You guys are coming out with a lot of stuff lately . Just installed the extension and love it !!! So easy to operate now . Keep up the good work !!
Yes we are working on one right now. Looking at 2-4weeks.

Russ

Young L

Like I said dyno numbers will be posted soon no need to clutter up this thread arguing about something I doubt most have every personally tested back to back.

The price of a quality cat the flows the same as a 3" pipe and last the test of time is not something that most will pay for. Also to keep the large radius for proper flow and a quality flex that allows for adequate mobility there is not enough packaging room.

Everything has a give and take. I want to offer products that hands down are a measurable difference over anything else. Whether it is better quality or performance it has to be enough for me to want to purchase my own product.

Russ
its cool dude, obviously a catless dp would be cheaper overall to produce. just asking some questions is all

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
its cool dude, obviously a catless dp would be cheaper overall to produce. just asking some questions is all
It really doesn't have anything to do with production cost we can make a Ti downpipe with the best cats money can but but is it worth your money? Are you going to buy one? What do you get out of that product? These are things people ask them selves all day when looking at stuff to buy for your car. I try to give a answer to that with our products.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Looking forward to the turbo back . If sounds better than Cobb and cheaper that would be great . Summer is almost here looking at a turbo back setup .
Turbo back we are releasing will not be "cheaper" than most out there. Purpose built for a select crowd.

Russ