Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Protune Weekly Release!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Well after a long time of not taking any new ProTunes besides our turbo and engine customer due to Myself (Russ) being to busy to response. My best friend Ronald that is a calibration development tech for a large automotive company that specializes in DI 4cyl engines will be partnering up with me do getting the same record breaking, efficient and reliable tunes DHM is know for to you in a timely manor!! Working with me and together for over 14years Ron will be a extension of the same quality and due diligence that I have.

I am excited to offer tuning again and not have to worry about terrible response times. For any questions please contact myself or Ron.

We have a 24hr turn around the majority of the time and a 48hr max!

So please visit

Dead Hook Motorsports E-Tune for Ford Fiesta Focus ST Mustang

To purchase the DHM ProTune package!

Russell@DeadHookMotorsports.com

Tune@DeadHookMotorsports.com

Check out some reviews!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DeadHookMotorsports/

DHM Review Thread! Tune / Products / Service

DHM review thread!! Tune/Products/Services

I maybe in line for this as well. I am not having a great experience with the tuner I am currently using. Turn around times have been pretty disappointing to say the least.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
What are the rates ?
Other wise, awesome news !! Glad you were man enough to stop taking new customers when your plate was already full :)