Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Review Thread! Tune / Products / Service

Trader history for DHM (0)

Brianames1, i've been playing around with virtual dyno. Below is one of my recent data logs as well as my settings for the virtual dyno. I've also set smoothing #5 as that is what seems to be what most people i've seen set it to. My car is a 2016 Fist and I live in Las vegas, NV our elevation here is 2,001. :)

Virtual dyno:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7P5OT01OdkFZi1TcEktdUJIVzQ/view?usp=sharing

Parameters:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7P5OT01OdkFX2VjV3pzNTB0ZFk/view?usp=sharing
Awesome, Thanks!

Just ordered My DHM tune this morning. Cant wait to get the process going. someones gotta represent Deadhook way over here in Maine!

Ok, So the [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] tune is done. All I can say is wow. The vehicle drives night and day different. I no longer get the power dump at the beginning of the rev range and than loose all the steam. The car now pulls from 3000 all the way thru. Its great. Really great. Driveability is better in my opinion. Since the power curve is different its a lot smoother on taking off and creeping up to speed. My mpg's went up about 4 mpg, always a win. All I need now is a bigger turbo. Soon. Overall the experience went smooth. Ron is wizard and walked me thru the entire process. All while having a new born mind you. I never waited more than a couple days for revisions. I got one revision at 2:30 in the morning, that man may not sleep. Isaac was a huge help and answered every silly question I had absurdly fast. I really cant say enough good things about these guys. My only regret.. the shop is so far away from Maine I wont be able to make a trek out there to meet them. (hint you guys should come to some East Coast events) I'll make that trip. Deadhook Everything. The End.