Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Difference between S280 Turbosmart dual port BOV and regular EM dual port VR2?

They’re both 50/50. The S280 one is significantly cheaper. Anyone have a comparison or any info?Should I go for the one designed for my S280 instead?

The EM VR2 uses your factory boost solenoid like the OEM diverter valve, the Kompact is mechanical and uses boost tapped from the same spot as the MAP. No clue what is better, but I got the Kompact personally. If you get the Kompact, remember to get the boost tap/boost reference adapter (I didn't fully understand and had to get mine overnighted lol)

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
The EM VR2 uses your factory boost solenoid like the OEM diverter valve, the Kompact is mechanical and uses boost tapped from the same spot as the MAP. No clue what is better, but I got the Kompact personally. If you get the Kompact, remember to get the boost tap/boost reference adapter (I didn't fully understand and had to get mine overnighted lol)
Gotcha thanks for the input