Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Different Colors or Wraps

I'm not looking to make these changes to my car but I'm still curious. What would the Fiesta look like in some different colors? I'm especially curious what British Racig Green would look like. Anyone good with photoshop and able to mock up some cool colors? Or maybe anyone have pictures of the Fiesta with a different color vinyl wrap? I've only ever seen pictures of that chrome wrap and I think a yellow one.

OP
SStoST
Thread Starter #2
So I'm by no means good at photo editing (like at all) but here's my attempt. Maybe it'll inspire someone else to do a better job. BRG turned out too close to the existing Green Envy but I couldn't get it any darker for some reason.

image.jpeg

Also accidentally made this cool teal looking color, I'd totally rock this color if I were ever to do a wrap or anything!

image.jpeg

If anybody else is actually good at editing feel free to throw some cool ideas here!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I think you did a pretty good job. Can you do a Nord Grey with black wheels?

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

OP
SStoST
Thread Starter #5
Dang that green looks awesome, especially with the yellow wheels. Very Lotus like.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
A nord grey wrap might be in my distant future.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener