Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Disableing My Ford Touch Lockout (NAV) Without Lockpick

So I am incredibly annoyed that ford locks me out from entering an address while I am moving, Every other car ever would have a button that says I am a passenger. Heck even pokemon go does. I do not want to buy a 400 dollar device to fix the issue. (lockpick https://www.coastaletech.com/synclockpick.htm) Of course the dealer site has every diagnostic ever other than what the pinout is for the radio. Seems like it should be a really simple fix figureout how the radio knows the car is moving and fake that signal. Any input appreciated. Thanks

That's why they have voice control. Press the voice button, say nav then set destination. You really have to pronunciate your words but it works. Siri + carplay = worlds better

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
That's why they have voice control. Press the voice button, say nav then set destination. You really have to pronunciate your words but it works. Siri + carplay = worlds better
Sorry but the voice control is awful and I'm on android. I want to disable the lockout not pull my hair out trying to get the car to understand what I am saying. I would rather not get into the pros and cons of the voice control in this thread but more along the lines of an actual hardware hack to resolve the issue.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
So I am incredibly annoyed that ford locks me out from entering an address while I am moving, Every other car ever would have a button that says I am a passenger. Heck even pokemon go does. I do not want to buy a 400 dollar device to fix the issue. (lockpick https://www.coastaletech.com/synclockpick.htm) Of course the dealer site has every diagnostic ever other than what the pinout is for the radio. Seems like it should be a really simple fix figureout how the radio knows the car is moving and fake that signal. Any input appreciated. Thanks
Can't fake it with a pin. It uses the GPS motion (delta between readings) to determine if you are moving. If Lockpick does it Forscan should be able to do it.

Last edited: