Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Disappointed by COBB ;(

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I was on topic, Cobb is having problems, just like most everybody in business, that is sadly the case, I just clarified the point a bit.
Bonus points for not going into a self centered multi-paragraph reply again.

This reminds me of this thing I have back in the shop I worked on years ago. Yea, it was December 1994 and I worked a lot on this scale train set that I hand painted and showed to my wife. She loved it.

You know, some times hard work is all about moving forward in life and you know what, gummy bars are my favorite treat after I do something really good in life.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Bonus points for not going into a self centered multi-paragraph reply again.

This reminds me of this thing I have back in the shop I worked on years ago. Yea, it was December 1994 and I worked a lot on this scale train set that I hand painted and showed to my wife. She loved it.

You know, some times hard work is all about moving forward in life and you know what, gummy bars are my favorite treat after I do something really good in life.
If you don't like his post don't read it, stop being so childish.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
If you don't like his post don't read it, stop being so childish.
Did I tell you about the time I took myself out to the shop and treated myself to a root beer. Jolly times where had. That also reminds me of this time that I was at this place and my name was called and I was presented with a sandwich of my own creation. Jolly times indeed.

Did I tell you about the time I took myself out to the shop and treated myself to a root beer. Jolly times where had. That also reminds of this time that I was at this place and my name was called and I was presented with a sandwich of my own creation. Jolly times indeed.
Hahaha

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Did I tell you about the time I took myself out to the shop and treated myself to a root beer. Jolly times where had. That also reminds of this time that I was at this place and my name was called and I was presented with a sandwich of my own creation. Jolly times indeed.
Typical reply I would expect and proves my point.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Doesn't prove anything..you quoted me so I responded. Ramm didn't quote you or was he talking to you specifically in post #31. If you want to continue to prove your point.. PM me I won't take this thread off topic any further.

It's annoying, right?

Yo dog, proves my point! HAHAHAhahahhahah!!! Got you! I did!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The topic was and is about Cobb having issues with orders missing parts and or other issues. My posts were to help support Cobb as I understand what they are going through from decades of experience in the real world so I relate my real world experience to show I know what I am talking about as a long time business owner that has dealt with hundreds of other business owners and talked about these issues dozens of times. I feel for them as they are a great company and really care. They also lose a big percentage of their margin when they overnight missing parts which in the end we all end up paying for one way or another. They obviously have many great employees or they would not be able to offer some of the best actually engineered products on the market but unfortunately the labor pool in our beloved country has taken a turn for the worse, I have personally seen it decline for far to many years. I hope the best for Cobb and all of the other great companies out there making great parts for our fun cars.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
The OP got this issue resolved, should just let this thread die at this point unless someone else is having more problems with their orders.

OP
O
Thread Starter #55
yea...Ian@Cobb took care of my issue in a very professional manner. He surely made up for their mistake plus I received my missing parts within 24hrs.

I'm sorry for starting a war among members here as it was not my intention. I plan on purchasing COBB's DP real soon hopefully once I've saved up enough for it.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday

yea...Ian@Cobb took care of my issue in a very professional manner. He surely made up for their mistake plus I received my missing parts within 24hrs.

I'm sorry for starting a war among members here as it was not my intention. I plan on purchasing COBB's DP real soon hopefully once I've saved up enough for it.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday

TheStig

Of the few things Ive gotten from COBB they have always been excellent and ive never had any mistakes with it. If i had then Ian is the man and will always take care of you. Id buy ALL the COBB parts if my wallet wasn't already filled with helium and floating away.

antarctica24

While I understand this is an old post for anyone else that would be reading it, I call BS. I am getting tired of these little resellers selling product and not standing behind what they sell. If you buy a product from a company reselling product from a manufacturer, they are just as responsible as the manufacturer. For them to say, well they are not the manufacturer and not responsible is not right, and not right enough that you should have returned what you bought, because they did not sell you what they advertised they sold you and dispute the whole thing on your card.

Either stand behind what you sell or don't sell it. If I go to the grocery store and buy a box of cereal and there is something wrong with it, the store gives me a refund or another box of cereal, they don't tell me to contact Post. And no, car parts are no different.