Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DIY headlight removal/re-install without cussing (video tutorial)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Hey guys. For my 1000th post I thought I'd do something special so here we are. I read a lot here on this forum that folks are wrestling with the headlight in-and-out. So I thought I'd make a tutorial that might help if you're new to this.

Removing your headlights is usually "step 1" for many under-the-hood mods for your Fiesta ST - whether it's installing hood props, an intercooler, a turbo, or motor mounts, you'll need those headlights off. There are install guides that include a "how-to" for this but many find it frustrating because there are some particulars that aren't mentioned that can get you hung up. I've removed mine a few dozen times and I thought it would be helpful to show some of my PRO TIPS on headlight removal/install to make it easier for others.

Enjoy! Thanks for watching!

[video=youtube;BBswGbjUeJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBswGbjUeJI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

XanRules

LMAO! I can't believe how many people have problems with removing and reinstalling the headlights!
There isn't a single walkthrough I've seen that mentions the little clip towards the hood hinge. I thought my shit was gonna break.