Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DNA Racing suspension components NOW AVAILABLE @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
it's time for some truly incredible suspension goodies for you Fiesta ST!

we have our first stock order enroute to the states
the entire range for the Fiesta ST is live on the site

we're excited about this new partnership with DNA Racing

LINK to Suspension pages on whoosh: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-suspension

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Anyone used their rear camber plates? I've been keeping an eye on them to help stabilize the rear end.
I have a set and love 'em. The car turns effortlessly. The extra "tuck" from the camber makes the car look like it has been lowered. Not inexpensive for what they are, but good bang for the buck nevertheless

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Wow those control arms are pricey... but I wonder how effective they are. Anyone have experience?
I respectfully disagree
We made tubular control arms for the SRT-4's almost 10 years ago and they were literally double the cost of the DNA arms. I think we sold 40 sets in 2 weeks when first released.
There are a few Fiesta owners that have already snagged them since listed

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I respectfully disagree
We made tubular control arms for the SRT-4's almost 10 years ago and they were literally double the cost of the DNA arms. I think we sold 40 sets in 2 weeks when first released.
There are a few Fiesta owners that have already snagged them since listed
Looking forward to reviews!

Looks like I can take off that low hanging 6 point, move to a 2 point and try the flush looking brace ... Ron, your site is going to make me go broke lol. - but .. thank you for giving us access to such a wide variety of parts

Erick_V

I keep telling myself that Iā€™m not spending anymore money on this car for a little while but I LOVE weight reduction and suspension/chassis mods. I left the site before I got through everything that way you couldnā€™t take anymore of my money, thanks Ron lol

edit: I got weak and looked through the rest. Where do the tie rods on the rear strut brace mount to?

Last edited:

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So can anyone explain, in english, the benefits of:

-The DNA lower control arms vs installing an LSD
-The DNA upper camber top hats vs buying fullbody coil overs
-The DNA rear axle beam bushings vs buying a big brake kit

Aside from price, wouldn't these things be substitutes for eachother?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Looks like I can take off that low hanging 6 point, move to a 2 point and try the flush looking brace ... Ron, your site is going to make me go broke lol. - but .. thank you for giving us access to such a wide variety of parts
lots of clearance on their lower brace, great design over and above the rest for sure

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
I keep telling myself that Iā€™m not spending anymore money on this car for a little while but I LOVE weight reduction and suspension/chassis mods. I left the site before I got through everything that way you couldnā€™t take anymore of my money, thanks Ron lol

edit: I got weak and looked through the rest. Where do the tie rods on the rear strut brace mount to?
haha it's a great collection
I'm sad to say I'll be raiding the first stock order for parts to improve handling on my 2018 Magnetic lol

I'll have to let you know on the tie rod mounts for the rear strut brace, guess would be floor mount by drilling 2 holes but that is NOT confirmed

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
So can anyone explain, in english, the benefits of:

-The DNA lower control arms vs installing an LSD
-The DNA upper camber top hats vs buying fullbody coil overs
-The DNA rear axle beam bushings vs buying a big brake kit

Aside from price, wouldn't these things be substitutes for eachother?
the lower control arm upgrade will not replace a LSD unit, they will however improve handing and traction on a FWD car due to less flex within the arm itself and all the of bushings are stiffer as well.

The upper top mounts are replacements for non-adjustable top hats on budget coilovers or bilstein, koni, or stock struts

the rear beam bushings are another way to replace large soft rubber bushings with solid units to reduce flex - not really in the same area as braking components

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
haha it's a great collection
I'm sad to say I'll be raiding the first stock order for parts to improve handling on my 2018 Magnetic lol

I'll have to let you know on the tie rod mounts for the rear strut brace, guess would be floor mount by drilling 2 holes but that is NOT confirmed
I'm guessing it's the same deal for the rear, in-hatch, strut bar with the 'tie rods' as well?