Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Do you need to take your car to a dealer for service to maintain warranty

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I own more than a Porsche, just to add more fuel to your frothing. How it "came off" says more about you than you think. Don't try to be nice, not your strongest suit. But, you're right, you're not my bruv, so take your own advice and don't assume. You somehow decided to make it personal, but that's not the first time that you did that, and I'm sure not the last.
Good for you I am happy for you.

I am not frothing and how you came off says absolutely nothing about me. Your statements read the way they do.

Like I said before you assume a lot .

I made it personal? Ah no you started in with the personal comments before I did lol. Go back and read your own responses and emoji’s lol.

My initial response to your original statement was not personal at all . You came back with the personal comments before I did. Yes quite honestly I responded personally and perhaps should not have but its not like you did not deserve it. Lol

Oh and your still making it personal above. Lol

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Being as this is probably the best and most fun car I've owned in my decades of driving, I decided from the start that the dealership would do the oil changes, with me supplying the fully synthetic Mobil 1 oil and filters. I have documented every purchase I have made for upgrades to the car as well as the dealer services and the oil changes were done at 8,000 mile intervals. Car has the extended warranty until 125,000, so I'm good for another 35,000 miles. If I ever decide to sell the car, the new buyer will have a great record of its history.