Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat hit with $150,000 dealer markup

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Yea I read the story behind it, dealer got car, it wasn't ready for sale, people started making offers for it on the spot, dealer marked the car up 150K to stop the offers lol.

I went to the LA auto show the day after Thanksgiving, the Hellcat was hands down my favorite car at the entire show. 707 horses, 11 second 1/4 mile on stock tires, 200+ mph, Orange paint, and dat cockpit. The interior wraps nicely around the driver with all the instruments shifted towards the drivers seat. Soft light brown leather seats FTW.

But... I bet it corners like a boat. Fist4life

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yea I read the story behind it, dealer got car, it wasn't ready for sale, people started making offers for it on the spot, dealer marked the car up 150K to stop the offers lol.
That makes more sense. Wondering that they'll end up getting for the car.

TheStig

I went to the LA auto show the day after Thanksgiving, the Hellcat was hands down my favorite car at the entire show. 707 horses, 11 second 1/4 mile on stock tires, 200+ mph, Orange paint, and dat cockpit. The interior wraps nicely around the driver with all the instruments shifted towards the drivers seat. Soft light brown leather seats FTW.

But... I bet it corners like a boat. Fist4life
You would be surprised how capable it is on the track from the articles ive read. Plus you toss on the same rubbers the Camaro Z28 runs and its a beast on the track. I figured it would be awefully land-yachty too myself, but it is not. Bravo dodge.

CanadianST

They must have fixed the suspension issues since the last time i read anything on it. I remember reading something about them getting absolutely no traction and crazy wheel hop while trying to drag it against either a shelby or z28 (can't really remember which, it was quite awhile ago)