Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Dodge Charger

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nope but I'll take a Scat Pac optioned R/T Challenger with the 6.4L 485 HP Hemi and a 8 speed Auto.. saying it gets like zero to 60 in under 5 sec. With Shaker not stirred Scoop .. LOL
This thing looks like a phat DART .. PASS

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It looks like a cross between a Dart and Avenger, both are really not my cup of tea.

I can dig It kinda,def take an srt one if they make them this year. If I turn my head and then look back at it really quick I see A4 in there [confuse].

-ry

The new Challenger interior is even nicer... I don't like how fat either car looks from the outside...they need to get on that new Alfa Romero platform, it's supposed to be smaller

qantasman

I like it, it looks nice, it will be even nicer when they finally get the Hellcat Supercharged 6.2 in it.

I work in a very urban area and allllll I see is Dodge Chargers with random chrome bits. If I never saw one again I would be ok.