Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does anyone else put away they're for the winter?

Just looking to see how many Fist'ers store them for winter.Just put mine away 2 weeks ago.I live in Alberta and don't want my car in the snow.I have a 2011 Fiesta ST for my winter car.

Should say 2011 Fiesta s.

Guess I'll be the first to say,"I put it away". I have a Suzuki SX4 AWD for the winter festivities.

rexdriver85

Don't have anywhere to put it "away". The FiST and my Isuzu Rodeo will be on the road all winter.

If I had a garage I wouldn't store it all winter, but I would keep it off the road when they salt and brine. The brine is absolutely terrible.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
omigod its killing me I can't fix the thread title to read "put their ST away for the winter"
The OP can (i would assume moderator to). Need to select edit and when the edit webpage version appears select "Advance mode" then you can fully change everything.

C. love

I wont drive mine in the rain. I will drive it in the snow if the snow is powdery and fresh. If the snow is melting, wet, or mucky I drive my truck. Although the fiesta is kind of my DD I prefer to destroy my already trashed ranger

I drive mine in the rain, but when snow comes and roads become salty, I will put it into the garage for the winter -- i drive a boring 2000 oldsmobile alero in the winter -- but considering a used 2011 fiesta sedan to replace it so that I have something to remind me of the ST...

MPA

Last year I parked my C6 from mid-November until about mid-March - forcing me to drive my '09 Accent hatch. It was soul killing.

This year with the FiST, I bought a set of 15" Fiesta steelie and some General Altimax Arctics, and I'm looking to enjoy my winter driving :)